Sunday 15 April 2012

I Have Armpit Sweat Stains in my Clothes…..How Can I Prevent Them?


“Can’t wear this one or this one….or…maybe this one? No, I have a
yellow stain on this t-shirt as well.” That is just a little of the
internal dialogue that I used to have when finding clothes to put on
in the morning. My armpit sweat stains, was not just ruining my social
life, it was ruining my clothes.
 So, I tried to use different
deodorants, and I thought that was the sure shot answer. I began
trying different deodorants, like suave, secret, dove, degree, even
old spice. Nothing seemed to work for me. I then thought well maybe I
have something going on internally that is causing my sweating. So I
started increasing my water intake, I stopped eating spicy foods and
consuming alcohol.
After that I thought to myself this is going to work, because I just
didn’t talk about it, I actually made real life changes. I then put on
my clothes and figured I would see if I could go a whole work day
without sweating. To make a long story short, I was sweating profusely
in just a few hours.
I am going to admit for about 2 years, I completely gave up, and I
just dealt with excessive sweating. I would keep my arms folded; I
would wear old t-shirts and sweatshirts, so that no one would notice
my sweating. I felt like auxiliary hyperhidrosis was taking my life
and happiness away from me. It seemed like I couldn’t enjoy myself and
feel as care free as I used to, when I didn’t sweat.
One day, I got home from work and as soon as I seen the front door, I
started to unbutton my blouse, and by the time I hit the front door my
shirt was just about off. Why? Because, my sweaty underarms and sweaty
clothes made me feel DISGUSTING. Then I said to myself this is enough.
I have to figure out something.
I figured I am not going to be able to cure hyperhidrosis, so how
about I make a second line of defense. I can make something that will
absorb the sweat, thus preventing armpit sweat stains in my clothes.
So, I started playing around with some cotton and I made what I now
call Underarm Sweat Stains.
Click to find out more about Underarm Sweat Shields.
I wear my sweat shields with everything that I wear except for tank
tops and bathing suits. These are a must have, if you suffer from
hyperhidrosis and can’t seem to figure out how to cure you dis-ease.
Underarm sweat shields is not the cure, but it is the second line of
defense against excessive sweating (or hyperhidrosis)

No comments:

Post a Comment