Wednesday 18 April 2012

Do You Have Sweat Spots In Your Expensive Clothing?


Have you ever decided not to wear your new cashmere sweater because you didn’t want your sweat to ruin it? Have you ever put on that cashmere sweater and ruined it with sweat spots that won’t wash or dry clean out?

If your answer is yes, you are not alone. Many Americans suffer from excessive sweating or Hyperhidrosis. And, I happen to be one of those people. I began suffering from excessive sweating, suddenly at the age of 23. It made me so self-conscious about my clothing choices as well as my odor. And, in turn those emotions became anxiety. I thought to myself, what if somebody sees my sweat spots or worse, what if they smell a sub shop aroma coming from my arm pits. The thoughts alone
scared me and gave me anxiety.

What I didn’t know is that I was making my problem worse. Anxiety is one of the main causes of Hyperhidrosis. Therefore, hoping that you do not sweat will actually trigger your body to begin sweating. So, one solution is to stop thinking about not sweating, however that is easily said than done.

Deodorant is also another option to keep those sweat spots out of your clothes. Consequently, a lot of deodorants do not work for people who truly suffer from excessive sweating. I bought men’s deodorant, women’s deodorant, I even went and got the clinical stuff, but my underarms would still sweat profusely.

The excessive sweating not only made me self conscious, but it also made me feel disgusting in my clothes. The feeling of wet armpits, and wet clothing, made me cringe. I began feeling uncomfortable in my clothes, which made me feel uncomfortable with myself, which led me to feel more than just the anxiety, it made me feel a little depressed.

Until one day, I began thinking of different solutions to my problem. I tried every remedy I could find, so what should I do now? Then the idea came to me “Underarm Sweat Shields”. They will be absorbent, cotton underarm sweat shields, that you can strap onto your arm, so that when you do sweat, the pad will absorb the sweat. But, I believe the greatest benefit to the washable sweat shields, is that it eliminates the anxiety that goes along with excessive sweating or Hyperhidrosis.

When I made my first pair of underarm sweat shields, they were not perfect but I knew I was onto something. As I wore them more and more, I first realized that I can not wear another piece of clothing without them. They keep the sweat spots away from my nice clothing and I can go my whole entire day without thinking about sweating. And from day one, they quickly became a necessity like, undergarments and shoes.

Underarm Sweat Shields is not the cure, but it a way to comfortably live with Hyperhidrosis. If you would like a way to protect your body and mind from the qualms of Hyperhidrosis, try a pair of Underarm Sweat Shields!

No comments:

Post a Comment