Wednesday 18 April 2012

Do You Have Underarm Sweat Stains On Your Clothes?

Have you ever decided to wear your old, not-so-nice shirt, just because you didn’t want to get underarm sweat stains on your good shirt? Have you ever put on your good shirt and had to put toilet paper under your arms so you wouldn’t completely ruin your clothes?

Well if you haven’t then great, but unfortunately I know the evils of Hyperhidrosis also called excessive sweating. Hyperhidrosis is excessive sweating on your body. The most common areas affected by this are the hands, feet, genital area, but most commonly the underarms. There is no known cause or cure for this dis-ease. However, there are known triggers for Hyperhidrosis, some of which are foods, but most importantly anxiety. Anxiety is the number one trigger for Hyperhidrosis, and is the number one trigger for me.

I spent years trying different deodorants, searching the internet for a cure, and going to my doctor to see what I could do. However, no matter what method I used, I still would sweat and the underarm sweat stains on my clothing was extremely frustrating. And to make a long story short, excessive sweating led me to feel really depressed.

The saying goes if you look good, you feel good. I agree with this mantra one hundred percent, but sweating was not allowing me to feel as good as I looked. My life became a catch 22. I dressed down because I didn’t want to mess up my nice clothes, but when I wore my nice clothes I was thinking constantly about sweating. So much so, that I was not able to enjoy myself, nor did I feel that good about how I looked because I knew that my excessive sweating was going to ruin my beautiful blouse.

After years of this emotional and mental torment, I realized that I was not going to be able to cure my Hyperhidrosis. Rather than sit and sulk in my misery, I decided that if I could not stop my sweating, I could at least prevent the underarm sweat stains in my clothing.Provided that my mother is a seamstress, I began designing, what I now call Underarm Sweat Shields.

The Underarm Sweat Shields are pads made from multi-layer extra-absorbent cotton. These pads are easy to use and don’t require you to tape or use adhesive to bind them to your clothing. Our sweat shields, has one single strap that you adjust to fit your arm comfortably, and that holds the pad in place so that you can still do your normal daily activities.

And let me just say, since my Mom and I made the very first pair, I have not worn one piece of clothing without them. Underarm sweat shields are not the cure for Hyperhidrosis, but it is the second line of defense. I believe that it is truly a blessing to go through the whole day and not think once about sweating. And the only thing that has afforded me this reality are Underarm Sweat Shields.

If you want to eliminate your underarm sweat stains today, order our Underarm Sweat Shields. If you order 2 packs, you get the One pair FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment